Tuesday, November 10, 2009

News on the Next Releases

Well, usually I don’t announce what manga series chapter I working on or when I going release it, because I don’t like deadline and I don’t want people to get there hope up not that they care. I don’t think anyone going read this but never the less I’m going type it anyway just pretending that I’m talking to myself. I’m currently working on HNG ch222, (I) assuming no one going do it but if they are then please do. Anyway the next release will be done within this month of November aleast for people who want this chapter to be done and waiting patiently for it. Anyway after this chapter, there no translated chapter for any of the missing gap chapter, so if you want more HNG go request, ask, or beg a translator to translated one and I will do it. Well until then you can wait for scanlation groups that doing hng to catch up; that all I got to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment