Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bad news on the HNG release

HNG ch222 is suspended until farther notices because of computer problem at home. The computer problem is that it crash on me along with all the data files, manga files, and anime files. Almost all relate scanlation stuff I’m working on is lost in that hard drive. Basically I have start from the very beginning but that not important at the moment; I just got a new computer yesterday and start installing all the necessary application and I could start working on the chapter but I’m not. The main reason why I’m did not start working on it is because I need to recover all lost data file and manga chapter that did not back up or burn on to a disc, I lost some anime file but those are not important as the number of manga chapter and series. I lost about 70% of total manga scanlation collection; the rest is on a disc so my priority is to redownload all of my lost manga to its former greatness. If anyone want do this chapter, please do so, that all I got to say

No comments:

Post a Comment